Hello! Lots of good stuff to choose from for this week’s link up. I hope what I’ve got here inspires some interesting conversations.
- This post by Jen Luitwieler at Deeper Story about her daughter was one of my very favorite reads this week. I have experienced some of what she talks about in this post and it resonated with me and a number of other people.
- And in the discussion about mothering and parenting, I really appreciated this post by Jamie Wright (The Very Worst Missionary). When she talks about how there are no mommy blogs for teens because things are far more complicated? That is The Truth.
- I really appreciated this post by Andi about her transition to full-time writing. I so look forward to the day when I can visit her at God’s Whisper Farm. Also, she’s hosting a writer’s retreat there this summer. I will definitely not be in a place to attend this one, but I am convinced that it will be an amazing time.
- I’ve seen this piece pairing up lines from 50 Shades of Grey and CCM lyrics floating around Facebook. If you haven’t seen it yet, you are missing out, because it’s brilliant. Also, I was TERRIBLE at it.
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein is one of my favorite animal books. So when I saw How Evan Broke His Head and Other Secrets by the same author for just $2, I had to check it out. It’s definitely one worth grabbing, especially at that price.
What have you been reading/writing/watching/listening to this week that moved you? Link it up!