Happy Sunday! Let’s get right to it, shall we?
- My friend Matthew does a wonderful job of addressing hypocrisy in the Christian culture. I really appreciate his take on Mark Driscoll’s apology. I think he hits a really good tone about the struggle between “wise as serpents and innocent as doves” with this one.
- I love (!!!) this post by Joy Bennett about her insecurities about her children’s faith. This is some raw, powerful writing.
- I adore this post about the prodigal son by my friend and internet pastor Adam Ellis. I’m so grateful for his grace and wisdom.
- Tamara Lunardo has a way with words and that way is beautiful. This post about her cheese ball rosary made me weepy.
- I’m super excited to go see Lake Street Dive next Saturday up in Pittsburgh. I’ve seen them a couple of times before and they are absolutely spectacular. Definitely check out their newest album, Bad Self Portraits. They are a delight.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link it up in the comments!