It’s back! I’ve really missed doing these posts. Finding interesting things and sharing them is still one of my favorite things to do, so I’m glad to finally be back at it. So without further ado:
- My friend Ed Cyzewski is a ridiculously talented writer, and he intimidates me all the time with his talent. So reading this piece about the popularity bubble was just fantastic. Plus it quotes from one of my very favorite episodes of 30 Rock.
- The Gregory Brothers, of Auto-Tune the News fame, are doing a new series of videos where they turn major songs minor and minor to major. It is amazing and you should check it out. Their cover of Pharrell’s “Happy” is just plain brilliant.
- This post by Kristen Howerton about the difference between bossy and assertive is just plain fantastic. I particularly agree with her statement that it’s better to articulate what you are for rather than what you are against.
- I love the message of this poem by John Blase. The day this man publishes a book of poetry, I’m so going to be first in line to read it.
- This is one of those awesome, feel-good stories. This photographer helps put kids who are dealing with severe medical issues into fantasy situations. It is absolutely delightful.
- I’ve been absolutely loving Noah Gundersen’s latest album, Ledges. His songwriting is some of my favorite, and this one is no exception. I recommend.
What have you been reading, writing, listening to, watching lately? Link it up in the comments!